Papua New Guinea Institute of Directors (PNGID) launch its’ first Female Breakfast Meet event with the theme “Women on Board” on the 9th March 2020. The event was attended by PNGID female members with their plus1 and other invited guest from non-government organization as well as the public and private sector.
As mentioned by the Vice President of PNGID, Mrs. Sharon Kupp-Tengdui, PNGID will release a draft form its Board gender diversity strategic action plan and we welcome feedback on it. Keep an eye on this page.
The Board and Secretariat office wish to thank all the PNGID female members, guest, NGOs. public and private sectors who attended the event. We also thank you for the overwhelming feedback on the event and took note of the question, responses and comments made at the time of the panel discussion and at the conclusion of the event.
We also extend our gratitude to the following who accepted our invitation and participated in the event.
- Guest Speaker -Hon. Sasindri Muthuvel, Minister for Ministry of State Enterprises
- The Panel – Lady Winifred Kamit, Mrs. Monica Salter and Mrs. Karo Lelai.
- The Moderator – Mrs. Lesieli Taviri.
- Sponsor of the Event – National Superannuation Fund Limited
- The National – Event Coverage.
We look forward to interacting with you all in our next programs and events for women going forward.
PNG Institute of Directors.